RISE Electric 22"-48"
RISE Electric 22"-48"
The standing revolution has firmly taken hold, with ergonomists, media, and governments all jumping on the bandwagon. From “sitting is the new smoking” to “Is your chair killing you?”, sitting disease is on the lips of employees across North America.
Studies show that sitting all day at a fixed height work surface can result in repetitive strain injuries, slowing metabolism and obesity. Simply standing burns 60 more calories per hour than sitting.
It is not only healthier to regularly change from a seated to a standing position, but studies prove that employees at height adjustable workstations are significantly more productive. Employers save on churn costs, decrease each employee’s real estate footprint and show a commitment to worker well-being.
RISE is the solution. Its 22”-48” height range is ideal for large companies who can standardize on one table to fit the vast majority of employees. RISE is available in a wide range of configurations, including 2 and 3-leg tables. The adjustable width frame expands and contracts to fit worksurfaces from 48"-84", and is available in smaller and larger sizes. The base can be customized to fit almost any size or shape of worksurface.
- Electric Bosch German motors in each leg provide effortless adjustment
- Anti-collision function automatically stops motors when table makes contact with an immovable object
- RISE tables are the greenest tables on the market today, using less than 50 cents of electricity per year in standby
- The unique frame design accommodates an adjustable keyboard system without spacers
- Available with standard up/down switch or digital display switch with four memory positions
- Width adjustable base allows one SKU to fit a large number of worksurface sizes (36"-48", 48"-84" or 84"-90")
- Available in silver, white and black
- Speed: up to 1.6" per second
- Weight capacity: 225 lbs as standard, 300lbs upgrade available
- Power usage: 0.05W in standby / 84W in use
- Certifications: UL, ANSI/BIFMA
- Environmental: LEED MR 4.2, ID 1.1-1.4 eligible, worksurfaces Greenguard certified
- Warranty: 10 years (electrical 3 years)